Become an AIP Member
All indoor play centres in the UK should be Members of the Association of Indoor Play.
Why Join the Association?
Work with us to raise the standards of indoor play and reward excellence withinthe industry. The savings offered by our Trade Partners, exclusive to AIP Members, in addition to our free resources will pay for your Membership many times over. We have created partnerships which will benefit the future of our industry and put indoor play on the Government agenda. What you gain from this Association is to:
- Be part of the collective industry voice
- Have up-to-the-minute information and a pulse on the industry
- Give input to Government guidance
- Receive recommended guidance set by the Association for it's Members
- Chat with other indoor playcentre owners who share your challenges and can offer solutions (we have a lively closed Facebook Forum for Members)
- Save money on insurance, F&B, Consumables, Credit Cards, EPOS and play equipment & maintenance via our exclusive Trade Member deals
- Raise your profile as an Operator
- Be promoted on Social Media
- Get access to a documents and templates for Sector lobbying and for the operational running of your business
- Join regular online seminars (via Zoom) covering a range of topics
- Enjoy Podcasts
- Have support with your HR - Members have access to a FREE HR HELPLINE!
- Attend Regional Meeting and Events
- Receive a weekly dedicated Newsletter
- Become accredited via the AIP Accreditation Scheme
- Get discounts and free tickets to popular industry events and seminars
Who can join AIP?
Membership is for single and multi-site indoor play operators in the United Kingdom inclusive of Farm Parks with indoor play, Role Play centres, Baby Sensory, Play Cafes, Laser Tag arenas and Trampoline park operators. Indoor play operators with other mixed activities are also welcome.
If you are a supplier to the industry, in whatever sector, please see more about our Trade Partner Membership HERE
Membership for Existing Operators (already trading)
For companies already trading/operational (i.e. open to the public), Annual Membership is £195 per year for a single site operator (of any size) and £295 for multi-site operators (regardless of number of sites).
Membership runs annually from the date of joining and renews automatically each year, unless 10 days notice is given before the end of your Membership.
Membership for Future Operators (not trading yet)
If you are not open yet, are still in the planning stage, or if you need start up advice and/or help with your opening, you can still join AIP.We offer a "Future Operators" Membership at a cost of £300 a year, billed in 4 quarterly instalments of £75.At the end, or at any stage during that year, if you open for trade you will graduate to becoming an "Operator Member" and fees of £195 per year will be payable thereafter. When you open you will not continue paying the £75 per quarter and will only pay £195 per year thereafter.Should you not progress to becoming a full AIP member, the whole year is payable.What you get:
- a one-to-one half hour consultation an experienced operator
- access to our Trade Member offers
- access to the Operators Facebook Group (read only)
- weekly newsletter, access to zoom library and podcasts as well as calls and regional meetings.