Become an AIP Member
We have created partnerships which will benefit the future of our industry and put indoor play on the Government agenda.
- Be part of the collective industry voice
- Chat with other indoor playcentre owners who share your challenges and can offer solutions
- Have up-to-the-minute information and a pulse on the industry
- Give input to Government guidance
- Save money on insurance, F&B, Consumables, Credit Cards, EPOS and play equipment & maintenance via our exclusive Trade Member deals
- Raise your profile as an Operator
- Chat on our Facebook Operators Forum
- Be promoted on Social Media
- Access to a documents and templates for Sector lobbying through COVID and for the operational running of your business
- Join regular online seminars (via Zoom) covering a range of topics
- Get certified with the Visit England to the "Go to Go" scheme
- Get help accessing the Kickstart Programme via a certified portal
Work with us to raise the standards of indoor play and reward excellence within the industry.
Become an AIP Operator Member today...
Who can join AIP?
Membership is for single and multi-site indoor play operators in the United Kingdom inclusive of Farm Parks, Role Play, Baby Sensory and play cafes. Indoor play operators with other mixed activities are also welcome.
To join you must already be trading company and operational (ie open to the public).
If you are not open yet and need start up advice or help with planning your opening please email email@example.com
The Cost of Annual Membership
Annual Membership is £150 per year for a single site (any size) + £50 surcharge for multi-site operators to include all other sites.
Direct Debit option - you can also pay by direct debit at a cost of £15 per month (£180 annually). *Prices are held due to COVID*
Membership runs annually from the date of joining and you will be reminded when it is time to renew. The savings offered by our Trade Partners and our free resources will pay for your Membership many times over.