Become an AIP Member
Why Join the Association?
- Be part of the collective industry voice
- Have up-to-the-minute information and a pulse on the industry
- Give input to Government guidance
- Receive recommended guidance set by the Association for it's Members
- Chat with other indoor playcentre owners who share your challenges and can offer solutions (we have a closed Facebook Forum for Members)
- Save money on insurance, F&B, Consumables, Credit Cards, EPOS and play equipment & maintenance via our exclusive Trade Member deals
- Raise your profile as an Operator
- Be promoted on Social Media
- Get access to a documents and templates for Sector lobbying and for the operational running of your business
- Join regular online seminars (via Zoom) covering a range of topics
- Enjoy Podcasts
- Have support with your HR
- Attend Regional Meeting and Events
- Receive a weekly dedicated Newsletter
- Become accredited via the AIP Accreditation Scheme
Who can join AIP?
Membership is for single and multi-site indoor play operators in the United Kingdom inclusive of Farm Parks with indoor play, Role Play centres, Baby Sensory, Play Cafes and Laser Tag arenas. Indoor play operators with other mixed activities are also welcome.
If you are a supplier to the industry, in whatever sector, please see more about our Trade Partner Membership HERE
Membership for Existing Operators (already trading)
For companies already trading/operational (i.e. open to the public), Annual Membership is £195 per year for a single site operator (of any size) and £295 for multi-site operators (regardless of number of sites).
PURCHASE OUR SINGLE SITE OPERATOR MEMBERSHIP!
PURCHASE OUR MULTIPLE SITE OPERATOR MEMBERSHIP!
Membership for Future Operators (not trading yet)
- a one-to-one half hour consultation an experienced operator
- access to our Trade Member offers
- access to the Operators Facebook Group (read only)
- weekly newsletter, access to zoom library and podcasts as well as calls and regional meetings.
PURCHASE OUR FUTURE OPERATORS MEMBERSHIP!