Become a Trade Member
Partner with AIP
We welcome Trade Partners to join our Association
to work with us in supporting our Operator Members and our industry as a whole. We are accepting multiple leading suppliers in each of the crucial services sectors indoor play operators need, ranging from play manufacturers to HR, Insurance, Food & Beverage and EPOS systems.
Why joining could be right for your organisation
- Increase your brand’s awareness within the Indoor Play Industry
- Help to improve the standards within the indoor play sector
- Contribute to our campaign of promoting the health of young children
- Be part of a business directory accessible to our Members
- Raise your profile by holding and sponsoring events for our Operator Members around the UK
- Working with us at industry specific seminars
How many Trade Partners can join?
We believe in offering our Members a variety of trade partners to work with and as such AIP welcomes three to four suppliers for each category. Moreover, AIP needs to ensure compliance with the Competition and Markets authority. With a few suppliers in each category Members can consider the merits of each company to best suit their specific requirements. Operators are likely to make choices based on a variety of things with different priorities, for instance: price point, customer service, after sales service, contract terms, delivery dates, availability, location, particular features, product variety etc.
Trade Membership Cost
To be a Trade Member of our exciting new Association is a Membership Fee of only £450 for the first year. Please note we are a not for profit organisation – any surplus funds will be invested into supporting both Trade and Operator Members and improving the Association. To form a true partnership with our Members we also ask for a unique offer that is exclusive to our Members.
Please email email@example.com to request a Trade Membership form.
Meet our Trade Partners
- 360 Imagery
- Be Happy Kids Sand Art
- Booked It
- Boomerang Media
- Complete Leasing Solutions
- Energy Buzz Utilities
- Energy Oasis
- Exergame Europe
- Fwip, the World's Smallest Gelateria
- Greenworks Coffee in partnership with Lavazza
- Integrated Ideas Agency (Marketing & Web)
- Johnson Reed
- Morton Michel Childcare Insurance Specialists
- My Little Piccolo Organic Baby Food
- Play Revolution incorporating Tag Active
- Teddy Tastic
- The Play Inspection Company
- Regency Purchasing Group
- Rossi Ice Cream
- Rijo 42 - The Real Spirit of Coffee
- Rollover Hot Dogs
- Rugged Interactive
- Sector Associates
- Smart Entertainment
- Sports and Activity Professionals
- SPI Global Play
- Teddy Mountain
- The Play Company
- We Are Destination (Marketing)
- Zone Laser
Watch how our Trade Partner Softbrick builds indoor play.....