Become a Trade Member
Partner with us
AIP is looking for Trade Partners to join our Association to help and support our Operator Members and our industry as a whole.
We are accepting multiple leading suppliers in each of the crucial services sectors indoor play operators need, ranging from play manufacturers to HR, Insurance, Food & Beverage and EPOS systems.
Why joining could be right for your organisation
- Do you want to increase your brand’s awareness within the Indoor Play Industry?
- Can your organisation help to improve the standards within the indoor play sector?
- Is the health of young children part of your organisation’s goals?
- Do you want to be part of a business directory accessible to our Members?
- Are you interested in holding/sponsoring events for our Operator Members around the UK?
- Do you fancy working with our association at industry specific seminars (online via Zoom during COVID)?
- Why we do not offer one Trade Member exclusivity
Competition is a good thing! It would not be fair or reasonable for AIP to have only one Trade Member per category. Moreover, AIP needs to ensure compliance with the Competition and Markets authority. With a few suppliers in each category Members can consider the merits of each company to best suit their specific requirements. Operators are likely to make choices based on a variety of things with different priorities, for instance: price point, customer service, after sales service, contract terms, delivery dates, availability, location, particular features, product variety etc.
Trade Membership Cost
To be a Trade Member of our exciting new Association is a Membership fee of only £450 for the first year. Please note we are a not for profit organisation – any surplus funds will be invested into supporting both Trade and Operator Members and improving the Association. To form a true partnership with our Members we also ask for a unique offer that is exclusive to our Members.
How to join
Please email email@example.com to request a Trade Membership form. Once approved and your invoice settled, you will be welcomed into our Association with the benefits listed above.
Meet our Trade Partners
- Booked It
- Regency Purchasing Group
- Sector Associates
- Zone Leisure
- Workplace Protect
- Smart Entertainment
- Morton Michel
- Sports and Activity Professionals
- Exergame Europe
- Johnson Reed
- Play Revolution incorporating Tag Active
- The Play Inspection Company
- Teddy Tastic
- Be Happy Kids Sand Art
- Rossi Ice Cream
Watch how our Trade Partner Softbrick builds indoor play.....