Become a Trade Member
Partner with AIP
We welcome Trade Partners to join our Association to work with us in supporting our Operator Members and our industry as a whole. We are accepting multiple leading suppliers in each of the crucial services sectors indoor play operators need, ranging from play manufacturers to HR, Insurance, Food & Beverage and EPOS systems.
Why joining could be right for your organisation
- Increase your brand’s awareness within the Indoor Play Industry
- Help to improve the standards within the indoor play sector
- Contribute to our campaign of promoting the health of young children
- Be part of a business directory accessible to our Members
- Raise your profile by holding and sponsoring events for our Operator Members around the UK
- Working with us at industry specific seminars
How many Trade Partners can join?
We believe in offering our Members a variety of trade partners to work with and as such AIP welcomes three to four suppliers for each category. Moreover, AIP needs to ensure compliance with the Competition and Markets authority. With a few suppliers in each category Members can consider the merits of each company to best suit their specific requirements. Operators are likely to make choices based on a variety of things with different priorities, for instance: price point, customer service, after sales service, contract terms, delivery dates, availability, location, particular features, product variety etc.
Trade Membership Cost
To be a Trade Member of our exciting new Association is a Membership fee of only £450 for the first year. Please note we are a not for profit organisation – any surplus funds will be invested into supporting both Trade and Operator Members and improving the Association. To form a true partnership with our Members we also ask for a unique offer that is exclusive to our Members.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Trade Membership form.
Meet our Trade Partners
- 360 Imagery
- Booked It
- Be Happy Kids Sand Art
- Beverages Direct, Lavazza
- Exergame Europe
- Johnson Reed
- Litestorm Hangar 51
- Morton Michel
- My Little Piccolo Organic Baby Food
- Play Revolution incorporating Tag Active
- Teddy Tastic
- The Play Inspection Company
- Regency Purchasing Group
- Rossi Ice Cream
- RIB Group Ltd
- Rijo 42 - The Real Spirit of Coffee
- Rugged Interactive
- Sector Associates
- Smart Entertainment
- Sports and Activity Professionals
- SPI Global Play
- Teddy Mountain
- Tiger Feet Direct
- UK Party Supplies
- We Are Destination (Marketing)
- Workplace Protect
- Zone Laser
Watch how our Trade Partner Softbrick builds indoor play.....